Dozens of primary school Kids wallow in pain after eating poisoned sweets [video]

Zion
Zion February 4, 2022
Updated 2022/02/04 at 6:28 PM
Advertisements

Disturbing video has surfaced on social media showing primary school Kids wallowing in pain after they ate poisoned lollipop .

Advertisements

It is alleged that dozens of kids thought to be in elementary school age range in one of South Africa’s schools ate sweets bought from a local establishment informally known as Spaza shop.

From the video, the girls can be seen wailing as they squeeze their tummies in pain.

Unverified reports indicate that video was taken after the kids were rushed into a nearby hospital.

They were waiting to be attended by the doctor while in the company of their teachers.

Where The Incident Happened:

iHarare observed from the signages in the hospital and the language spoken in the video that this incident could have happened in South Africa’s Mpumalanga Province, in its University of Mpumalanga (UMP) local campus clinic which serves Mbombela.

Watch the video below

Advertisements
Share this Article
Shares
Advertisements