TikTok is one of the fastest-growing social media platforms with over a billion active users globally. It has become a hub for entertainment, education, and business marketing. TikTok’s advertising platform offers a unique opportunity for businesses to reach a massive audience with their products and services so far TikTok ads requirements is met. However, some advertisers may face issues with their TikTok ads not delivering.
There could be several reasons why your TikTok ads are not delivering:
- Ad content doesn’t meet TikTok’s guidelines: TikTok has strict guidelines for ad content, and if your ad violates any of these guidelines, it won’t be approved for delivery. Make sure your ad content is appropriate and follows TikTok’s advertising policies.
- Ad targeting is too narrow: If you’ve set up your ad targeting too narrowly, TikTok may not have enough inventory to deliver your ad to the intended audience. Try broadening your targeting parameters to see if this helps.
- Ad budget is too low: If your ad budget is too low, TikTok may prioritize delivering ads with higher budgets. Consider increasing your ad budget to ensure your ad is delivered.
- Technical issues: There could be technical issues preventing your ad from delivering. Try refreshing the ad delivery page or clearing your cache and cookies. If the problem persists, contact TikTok support to troubleshoot any technical issues.
- Ad review process: TikTok has an ad review process to ensure that all ads meet their guidelines and policies. If your ad is still in the review process, it may not be delivered yet. The review process can take up to 24-48 hours, so it’s possible that your ad is still being reviewed.
TikTok ads requirements
TikTok offers a range of ad formats to help businesses reach their target audience. Here are some of the requirements for TikTok ads:
- Ad formats: TikTok offers several ad formats, including In-Feed Ads, TopView Ads, Brand Takeover Ads, Branded Effects, and Hashtag Challenges. Each ad format has its own specific requirements for ad creation, duration, size, and format.
- Ad duration: The maximum duration for a TikTok ad is 60 seconds, and the minimum duration is 5 seconds. Depending on the ad format, the duration may vary.
- Ad size: The recommended aspect ratio for TikTok ads is 9:16. The minimum resolution for ads is 720 x 1280 pixels, and the maximum resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels.
- Ad content: TikTok has strict guidelines for ad content. Advertisers should ensure that their ads are appropriate and follow TikTok’s advertising policies. Ad content should not promote violence, discrimination, or illegal activities. Additionally, ads should not contain excessive text or be too visually busy.
- Ad targeting: TikTok offers a range of targeting options, including location, demographics, interests, and behaviors. Advertisers should ensure that their ad targeting is relevant to their target audience to increase the effectiveness of their ads.
- Ad budget: TikTok’s advertising platform works on a bidding system, where advertisers set their budget and bid for ad placement. Advertisers should ensure that their ad budget is sufficient to achieve their desired ad placement and reach their target audience effectively.
For more information, please refer to TikTok Ad Specifications
TikTok offers a range of ad formats and targeting options for businesses to reach their target audience. Advertisers should ensure that their ads meet TikTok’s guidelines for content, duration, size, and targeting, and that their ad budget is sufficient to achieve their desired results. By following these requirements, businesses can create effective TikTok ads that resonate with their target audience and drive results.