A young man has reportedly been hospitalized fighting for her life after a v!brator she was using during the night caught fire in the middle.
Viral photos and a video of the woman burnt around the legs have since surfaced on social media.
@afroman_12: V!brator? It’s worthless… Natural is the best . Some men may have smaller d!nk , ladies please be patience with him, don’t run away from him . Try sensnal massage or work together in bath tub , it will work for you . I beg”
@nimnexauto_international: “Lmao, even D!do got burnt because nobody fit do 20 rounds